Yesterday I took the primer out of the closet again. After some struggle with the wind I managed to turn some horses into neat gray ones.
The Arabian is now ready for painting. I just don't know jet what colour he should be... Maybe flea-bitten...
The next one is a filly yearling. I only added some extra mane. She'll be a "Yearling in training" with her own trainings halter. I haven't thought of a colour for her either. I'll probably sell her once she's finished.
The last "primer-subject" is this wolf. I started resculpting him some while ago, but he has been unfinished on my shelf for a very long time. With his new equal coloured coat it's better for my to see his flaws. Conclution: there needs to be done a lot before it's finished...
En hier is een update van het welsh veulentje:
And here's a update on the welsh foal:
En hier is weer fancy foto :P
And here's a fancy picture again :P