zondag 19 april 2015

Border collie finished

I finished the Slate Merle custom today and I'm very pleased with the results. Here are some pictures for you to judge for yourself :)

 




Also, I made some comparison pictures with the original model by Puppy in my Pocket.



 And while I'm comparing anyway, here's the Irish wolfhound repaint compared to the original model. He's accompanying the BC to a new owner.



Oh, and there's something else too which you might have noticed. I decided to stop writing in Dutch. I'm more comfortable in English when I'm talking about customizing. I hope it doesn't bother anyone... If so, feel free to leave a comment! ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen