woensdag 23 december 2015

Tiger is finally fully stripped!

Hurray, my little tiger finally has all of it's stripes! It took me some time to finish it but I'm very pleased with the results. All thanks to the tutorial on STS forum :D It looks much better than the original one, but that's mostly the case with modern brand tigers. To give them real realistic stripes during mass production just takes too much time and money. As children toys this is not a problem but for a hobbyist that's aiming for true to natures animals it's different. However, needing to repaint them gave me a nice opportunity to study tigers and it's stripes more resulting in a broader knowledge :D

After all this bla bla I will now give you the pictures, enjoy!



And a fancy picture: 
"Am I not the scariest tiger you've seen?"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten