zaterdag 30 maart 2013

Haartjes

De appaloosa merrie heeft een kleine wending gekregen. Ze wordt nog steeds een lichte palomino/chestnut achtige appaloosa maar wel een die een beetje roan is. Ik heb kleine haartjes ''gekrast'' is haar onderlaag en tot nu toe ziet het er zo uit:

The appaloosa mare is going to be a bit different from what I first intended. She's still going to be a light coloured appaloosa, but she's also going to be a bit roan. I ''etched'' small hairs into her base-coat, this is what she looks like now: 



Close up
Daarnaast heeft het camargue veulentje van schleich wat extra shading gekregen. Ik weet nog niet zo goed of ze een camargue blijft of dat het een exmoor o.i.d. wordt.

Besides that I've also given the camargue foal by schleich some more shading. I'm not sure if I should show her as a camargue or as some other pony breed like exomoor or sth. 

~Tripple~



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten