dinsdag 21 juni 2016

Aluminum Tueseday

Sculpting figures with polymer clay takes time but creates figures with a lot of detail. However I do not always have time or have access to sculpting supplies. Most of the the I have the supplies, but not the time but there are some small occasions that I don't have the supplies but do have time. Once a week I travel by train and I need to sit in the train for about an hour and I usually wrap my lunch in aluminium foil. And without sculpting supplies aluminium foil is the next best thing to "sculpt" with.

Long story short: When I'm in the train with aluminium foil I make I little animals out of it and leave it behind in the train : ). But I do however take pictures before I leave the train.

Here's one (I actually didn't make in the train).

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten